Municipal Tobacco Warehouse

By catholicchurchkavalas.com 2 years ago

It was built around the end of the decade of 1900 as a tobacco warehouse by the Turkish tobacco merchant Kizi Mimin. The building now belongs to Kavala’s City Council which refurbished it so that it can house a wide variety of cultural activities and events.

click to view

Category:
  SIGHTS
this post was shared 0 times
 000