Town Hall

By catholicchurchkavalas.com 2 years ago

It was built by the Hungarian tobacco-trader Pierre Herzog and it is a miniature of a Hungarian castle. One of the most impressive buildings of the city and architecturally “foreign” to any other structures. It houses the municipality of Kavala since 1937.

click to view

Category:
  SIGHTS
this post was shared 0 times
 000